Immigration Attorney Gerald Cipolla is regularly invited to speak and be interviewed in a variety of settings, including at Universities, corporations in advising on their employee immigration matters, newspapers, magazines, among other forums. Below is a sample of forums in which Mr. Cipolla has contributed.
- Illinois Institute of Technology – International Student Group – April 19, 2017
Educated international students regarding employment and investment based immigration options and F-1 student status compliance.
- Christian Pentecostal Center in Schaumburg – March 4, 2017
Invited by church Pastor to speak about “Immigration options for undocumented individuals“.
- DePaul University – Kellstadt Marketing Group International Students Event – March 2, 2015
Invited Panelist as Immigration lawyer to advise international students on immigration options upon college graduation.
- DePaul University – International Student Forum – January 22, 2014
“Best strategies regarding finding a job in the United States”. Invited Panelist as Immigration lawyer to educate undergraduate and graduate students to share our prospectives regarding working/immigration options in the U.S.
- University of Wisconsin Madison – International Student Group – June 2009
Educated undergraduate and graduate students regarding employment based visas and other student issues.
- Immigration Law Weekly (ILW) – July 14, 2015
Whether The Senate’s EB5 Proposal Will Make The US Investor Immigration Program Less Competitive Relative To Other Countries Investment Immigration Program
- CSiliconindia – Business & Technology Magazine February 2014 Issue
Whether an E2 or L1 Capital Investment May be Applied to an EB-5 Green Card?
- Chicago Chinese News 2008-2009
Weekly columnist on latest development of immigration law (in Chinese).