Our Principal Attorney Gerald Cipolla is a frequent speaker and writer on the U.S. immigration law. Our immigration blogs, publications and media interviews allow us to share our knowledge with the general public as well as advocating for our immigration communities in Chicagoland and beyond. If you like to invite us to speak about immigration matters for your company or community, please contact us and find out how we can contribute to become a voice for your community.
In the Media/Guest Speaker
- 4/17/2018 Interviewed by franchisetimes.com and commented on a pending EB-5 franchise case.
- 9/28/2017 Guest speaker for La Mega 1500 AM Radio program
Latest developments on DACA and Dream Act for undocumented individuals.
- 5/5/2017 Guest Speaker for EB5Projects.com
“The future of the EB-5 Regional Center Program”.
- 3/2017 Daily Herald Newspaper
Featured article regarding our Immigration seminar at a Hispanic church and the discussion of various immigration options and legal rights for undocumented individuals.
- 2/17/2017 Guest Speaker for EB5Projects.com
“Issues in the immigration industries”.
- 4/5/2015 cited by The DePaulia – Foreign-born DePaul students seek to stay in country post-graduation.
- 2/25/2015 Northwestern University – Medill News Reports
Interviewed by the Medill News Report regarding the impact of a political party’s victory on the upcoming election.
- 2/2014 CSiliconindia – Business & Technology Magazine February 2014 Issue
Whether an E2 or L1 Capital Investment May be Applied to an EB-5 Green Card
- 10/30/2013 cited by The National Law Review – The Road to Citizenship under Border Security, Economic Opportunity & Immigration Modernization Act (s.744).
- Singtao Daily 2008
Featured Chicago immigration lawyer (in Chinese).