Visas Two ES

U.S. Visas


U.S. Non-immigrant Visas ES

Are you considering visiting, working or studying in the U.S. and not sure what visas or visa you need to obtain?  Under the U.S. immigration system there are two main categories of visas namely, the non-immigrant visas and immigrant visas (commonly known as green cards). If you are a non-U.S. citizen or legal permanent residence (green card), you will need a Visa to enter the U.S. unless you are a national from one of the visa waiver countries.  Obtaining a visa is generally a first step you need to take when you plan your trip to the U.S. For those who are already in the U.S. with a valid visa, gaining a different visa within the non-immigrant visas categories is possible if you like to change your status from one visa category to another such as from a F-1 student visa to a work based visa.

Employment based Visas

  1. H-B Specialty Occupation Worker Visa
  2. L-1 Intracompany Transferee Visa
  3. O Visa for individuals with extraordinary ability

Who needs an employment visa?

Generally, if you are a foreign national and is being offered a job position by a U.S. employer to perform work in the U.S. , you will need to obtain a work visa in order to work legally in the U.S.  A work visa generally comprises of two parts_:

  1. Proof of your eligibility for the offered position
  2. Proof of your employer’s ability to hire you.

Learn More about Employment Visas

Investment Visas

  1. E-1 Treaty Traders Visa
  2. E-2 Treaty Investors Visa

Learn More about Investment Visas