Employer sponsored Green Card
Employment based sponsorship green card or employer sponsored green card are permanent residence status sponsored by U.S. employers for foreign workers. Gaining a permanent residence status (green card) via a sponsoring employer must include the following steps:
- A job offer by a U.S. employer;
- An approved PERM Labor Certificate;
- An approved I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker.
To learn more about the requirements and eligibility of each employer sponsored green card (PERM), please check out our pages below.
Green Card for Employment based Immigrants (PERM)
- EB-1(c) Multinational Managers Green Card
Learn more about EB-1(c) Green Card
- EB-2 Advanced Degree Green Card (PERM)
Learn more about EB-2 Green Card
- EB-3 Skilled and Professional Workers Green Card (PERM)
Learn more about EB-3 Green Card