Chicago EB1c Multinational Manager Green Card Lawyer
EB-1c Multinational Managers green card is one of the first preference employment-based category. It is meant for multinational managers or executives whose company has ties to the U.S. The requirements for EB1-c multinational managers green card are highly analogous to the L-1 visa requirements, it is often pursued by L-1 workers who are interested in permanently living in the U.S.
What are the requirements of EB1c Multinational Managers Green Card?
- There must be a future job offer by a U.S. employer.
- You must be employed abroad for at least 1 year in the last 3 years by an overseas company that either has a parent-subsidiary, affiliate, branch, or joint venture relationship with the U.S. employer.
- The overseas’ employment must be in a managerial or executive capacity.
- You must enter the US to to render services to the qualifying US employer in a managerial or executive capacity.
- The U.S. entity must have been doing business for at least 1 year.
What are the benefits of EB1c Multinational Managers Green Card?
- Does not require going through the PERM labor Certification process.
- No high educational requirement.
- Priority dates for EB1c are typically current.
- Often a viable permanent residence category for entrepreneurs, business owners, and managerial personnel.
- Requirements are analogous to the L-1A visa requirements.
EB1c Multinational Managers Green Card Process
- I-140 Process
Form I-140 is the form that the U.S. employer must to initiate the EB1c multinational managers green card process. It is a form submitted to the United States of Citizenship and Services (USCIS) by the prospective U.S. employer to petition an alien to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. The employer will be the petitioner of the I-140 and the alien worker will be the beneficiary of the I-140 petition.
2. Consular Processing
For EB1c multinational managers green card, the beneficiary is commonly an overseas manager or executive. Once the I-140 is approved, he/she must apply for a visa at the U.S. Consulate abroad, or in some cases, when maintaining status in the United States, an adjustment of status application inside the United States.
Experienced EB1c Green Card Lawyer in Chicago, Illinois
“Managerial and executive capacity” is usually the requirement that often scrutinized by USCIS. It is therefore very important to properly define the position and put forward strong supporting evidence for your EB-1(c) petition.
With over 30 years of collective experience, our Chicago immigration lawyers have helped many businesses and their employees migrate to the United States. Please call 773-687-0549 or contact our EB3 Chicago immigration law firm today to get your EB-1(c) multinational managers green card petition started. We speak Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.