2018 Scholarship for DACA Recipient
Chicago Immigration Attorney Gerald Cipolla of Cipolla Law Group is offering an annual scholarship to a current student who is a DACA recipient. The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded annually and is intended to help one DACA recipient student with his/her tuition cost.
Since the inception of our immigration law firm in 2007, we have helped hundreds of immigrants to gain their immigration status in the United States. We understand the struggles and needs of many undocumented immigrants and realize the contribution that Dreamers make to the United States. We hope this scholarship will help encouraging our Dreamers and alleviate some of the financial strain.
$1,000 Annual Scholarship for DACA Recipient
- Financial Need (show need according to FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Applicant must be currently enrolled to a University as a full time student.
- Applicant must have completed at least 2, but not more than 3 semesters in law school.
- Applicant must be a valid DACA recipient.
- Submit an essay entitled: “Why DACA recipients make America great?” The essay should be less than 600 words.
- Must be at between 600 – 800 words
- Must include at least two of the following URL links in your essay:
Scholarship Application Submission
Please email the following document to Katherine@immigrationvisaus.com:
- Copy of your FAFSA.
- School record showing your student status.
- Proof of DACA status such as USCIS approval notice of your DACA.
Submission Deadline: Sept 30, 2018
Announcement of Scholarship Winner:
We will be announcing the winner of this scholarship on Oct 15, 2018 on this web page.
The winner’s essay submission may be published on www.immigrationvisaus.com. The Cipolla Law Group Scholarship and immigrationvisaus.com reserve the right to publish submissions received. Cipolla Law Group has the sole right to resolve any disputes which may arise in the selection of the award winner. There will only be one award allotted.
Coming soon! Please check back!