Immigration Attorney Gerald Cipolla is regularly invited to speak and be interviewed in a variety of settings, including at Universities, corporations, newspapers, magazines, among other forums. Below is a sample of forums and published materials in which Mr. Cipolla has contributed.
- 7/8/2018 Holy Trinity Church – International Students Group
- 4/19/2017 Illinois Institute of Technology – International Student Group
Educated international students regarding employment and investment based immigration options and F-1 student status compliance.
- 3/4/2017 Christian Pentecostal Center in Schaumburg
Invited by church Pastor to speak about “Immigration options for undocumented individuals“.
- 3/2/2015 DePaul University – Kellstadt Marketing Group International Students Event –
Invited Panelist as Immigration lawyer to advise international students on immigration options upon college graduation.
- 1/22/2014 DePaul University – International Student Forum – “Best strategies regarding finding a job in the United States”. Invited Panelist as Immigration lawyer to educate undergraduate and graduate students to share our prospectives regarding working/immigration options in the U.S.
- 6/2009 University of Wisconsin Madison – International Student Group
Educated undergraduate and graduate students regarding employment based visas and other student issues.
- Co-author of Christianity Today, Pastor Law&Church (2019 March/April Issue).
“Requirements for hiring foreign nationals at your church“.
- Immigration Law Weekly (ILW) – July 14, 2015
Whether The Senate’s EB5 Proposal Will Make The US Investor Immigration Program Less Competitive Relative To Other Countries Investment Immigration Program
- CSiliconindia – Business & Technology Magazine February 2014 Issue
Whether an E2 or L1 Capital Investment May be Applied to an EB-5 Green Card?
- Chicago Chinese News 2008-2009
Weekly columnist on latest development of immigration law (in Chinese).