File DACA now and be represented by a Trusted Immigration lawyer!
STEP 1: Find out if you are qualified for DACA
- Have you continuously lived in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time?
- Did you come to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday?
- Were you under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012?
- Were you physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012?
- You had no lawful status on June 15, 2012, correct?
- You are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States.
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor,or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety. Correct?
If you answered “YES” to all of the questions above, you may continue to Step 2 below. If you answered “No” to any of the questions, please consult with an immigration attorney to explore other immigration options such as I-601A, U visa, VAWA etc…
Step 2: Understand the Benefits and Risk of DACA
Benefits of DACA:
- Protection from Deportation for unlawful presence
- Work Authority, allowing you to work legally anywhere within the U.S.
- Get a driver’s license
- Usually good for 2 years, subject to renewal
- Might increase your likelihood to Trump’s new Executive Order (if/when he signs it, will find out in a few weeks) that provides DACA a pathway to citizenship
Drawback of DACA:
- Does not lead to citizenship
- Can be rescinded (shut down) by Executive Order or Court
- If DACA is shut down, you may lose your protection from Deportation and work permit unless a favorable new Executive Order or Court decision is in place
- No guarantee the case will be adjudicated by the USCIS
Step 3: Hire Cipolla Law Group for your DACA
As an experienced Chicago based Immigration law firm, we have over 30 years of collective experience helping immigrant like you to get the legal rights you deserved. We practice 100% Immigration and are passionate to help all DACA families to live in the US freely. Our team members come from a strong Hispanic background and understand what it’s like to be an immigrant in the US.
- Initial Consultation: $125 (applicable to our attorney fee)
- DACA Attorney Fee: $2,000/DACA application
- DACA Attorney Fee with Criminal Issues: $3,000 (up to 12 hours)
- Attorney hourly Fee: $300/hr
*Our representation includes advisory, preparation of DACA application, responding to RFE or NOID if the USCIS requires it. Generally, if applicant does not have any criminal issues, a DACA case may be prepared within 8 hours. We work extremely efficient and will not bill clients extra unless we exhausted the initial retainer hours. We will inform clients in advance before invoicing for additional hours.
Fill out the form below and get your DACA application started!
Why hire Cipolla Law Group
1. High Approval
With over 30 years of collective experience, we help over thousands of immigrants and families to secure their immigration status in the US. We provide personalized and high quality services to our clients and have achieved an average of 95% approval rate.
2. Trusted Immigration Attorneys
As an active advocate for Immigrant across the country, we frequently voice our support and knowledge of immigration law via the media or publications. We do that because we want to see a better immigration system that will bring families together in the United States.
3. Excellent Client Reviews
We take our client’s satisfaction seriously. We currently have over 100 five star client reviews. We are extremely accessible from start to finish. You will have at least two attorneys and a paralegal to work on your case. We achieve great results because we care.