- Immigration Law Weekly (ILW) – July 14, 2015 Whether The Senate’s EB5 Proposal Will Make The US Investor Immigration Program Less Competitive Relative To Other Countries Investment Immigration Program
- CSiliconindia – Business & Technology Magazine February 2014 Issue Whether an E2 or L1 Capital Investment May be Applied to an EB-5 Green Card?
- Chicago Chinese News 2008-2009 Weekly columnist on latest development of immigration law (in Chinese).
- Guest speaker for La Mega 1500 AM Radio program – Latest developments on DACA and Dream Act for undocumented individuals. (September 28, 2017 1-3pm CST)
- Guest Speaker for EB5Projects.com – “The future of the EB-5 Regional Center Program”. (5/05/2017 2pm EST)
- Guest Speaker for EB5Projects.com – “Issues in the immigration industries”. (2/17/2017 2pm CT)
- Northwestern University – Medill News Reports – February 25, 2015 Republican “win” on stopping immigration action might backfire in next year’s election.
- CSiliconindia – Business & Technology Magazine February 2014 Issue Whether an E2 or L1 Capital Investment May be Applied to an EB-5 Green Card
- Singtao Daily 2008 Featured Chicago immigration lawyer (in Chinese).
- Illinois Institute of Technology – International Student Group – April 19, 2017 Educated international students regarding employment and investment based immigration options and F1 student status compliance.
- DePaul University – Kellstadt Marketing Group International Students Event – March 2, 2015 Invited Panelist as Immigration lawyer to advise international students on immigration options upon college graduation.
- DePaul University – International Student Forum – January 22, 2014 “Best strategies regarding finding a job in the United States”. Invited Panelist as Immigration lawyer to educate undergraduate and graduate students to share our prospectives regarding working/immigration options in the U.S.
- University of Wisconsin Madison – International Student Group – June 2009 Educated undergraduate and graduate students regarding employment based visas and other student issues.